Thursday, April 23, 2009

Marceline Final Dummy



This piece turned out well, but I learned that inkjet and laser printers print differently, and that is evident on my project, as the inside is duller than the outside. However, I don't think this detracts from my final presentation, as you never directly compare the two sides of my pamphlet, since I chose a gate fold. Also, I still have trouble lining up the pieces of paper, and my pamphlet is, once again, wrinkled where the two pieces of paper did not line up so well. Yet the rest was simple, and besides having to do some fancy Photoshopping and building all my characters in Illustrator, I think that this was the easiest part of the process. And it was empowering to see the final process and know that I was responsible for the entire thing. And I was proud of my final production.

No comments:

Post a Comment